ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Spring is here and that means thunderstorms will become a more common part of the News 8 Weather team’s forecast.
With that in mind, now is a good time to refresh yourself on some of the basics of the anatomy of a thunderstorm, and some of the terms you’ll hear when our meteorologists are giving the forecast.
- New York’s gas prices drop significantly in 2nd week of December
- Sunrise Smart Start: Missing RIT student update, new orthopedics center
- An inside look into URMC’s new Orthopedics and Physical Peformance Center
- Weather forecast: Scattered rain and snow showers to start Monday in Rochester
- First Responders Spotlight: Officer saves family trapped on top of burning home