GATES, N.Y. (WROC) — Drivers in Gates will have overnight road closures to deal with this week along I-390.
According to the New York State Department of Transportation, the evening closures are part of the continuing I-390/I-490 interchange improvement project. Here’s what drivers need to know:
- Beginning 9:00 p.m., and ending by 6:00 a.m.
- Ramp closed from I-490 east to I-390 south
- Drivers detoured to Mt. Read Boulevard
- Ramp from State Route 390 south to I-490 east closes 9:00 p.m.
- I-490 eastbound lanes will be closed just east of the interchange towards the Erie Canal starting at 10:00 p.m.
- Detour will take drivers along I-390 south to the Chili Avenue exit, where they can enter I-390 north to continue onto I-490 east.