ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Stay up to date on the latest headlines in today’s Sunrise Smart Start for Wednesday, January 4, 2023.
- Photos: Fans gather outside Damar Hamlin’s hospital, show support
- RPD: Man shot by officer was on parole, had 6 warrants, stole beer
- Judge declines to dismiss Tyshon Jones lawsuit against City of Rochester
- More pay, bonus: RCSD, RTA vote in favor of 3-year teachers’ contract
- The continued importance of CPR training in wake of Damar Hamlin’s injury
A warm front draped across the region separates colder air (temps in the 30s) to the north and warmer air (temps in the 50s) to the south of that boundary. Its very existence will continue to drive more light rain and fog all night and into the first part of Wednesday. By the afternoon, a fresh ripple of low pressure will throw a slug of heavier rain back into the picture. This will mark the final push of widespread wet weather and will likely make for a slower drive home. Same deal holds, however. The precipitation type remains the same with all rain expected.