ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Stay up to date on the latest headlines in today’s Sunrise Smart Start for Monday, November 6, 2023.
- Driver accused of driving while intoxicated after several crashes in Rochester
- Deputy injured while arresting Rochester woman
- Residents head to the polls for last day of early voting
- RCSD community forum discusses impactful topics affecting the district
- Sluggish offense sinks Bills yet again in 24-18 loss to Bengals
Monday will start out dry and cloudy. As the day continues on, wind gusts start to pick up as the rain arrives in the Rochester area. The rain will become more widespread as a warm front moves through the area Monday early evening. Wind gust speeds are expected to reach or possibly surpass 40MPH. These gustier winds are expected to stay in the area Monday night and into Tuesday and will most likely knock off the remaining leaves on the trees and could even knock down a few small branches.