SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Syracuse athletics fans have the chance to purchase Tought4T warm-up shirts. The shirts were made to honor Tiana Mangakahia, the Orange point guard who is currently undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
The men’s and women’s warm-up shirts are available online via Fanatics at shop.cuse.com, the Syracuse University Bookstore, Manny’s and Shirt World.
Proceeds from the sale of the shirts will go to Tiana and her family.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- Weather forecast: Rain returns Monday
- Bills can, should move on quick from lackluster win
- 21-Year-old shot on Colvin St. in Rochester
- Bills defense shows much needed spark against Jets
- Day 2 of early voting: Another big turnout in Monroe County
For more local news, follow NewsChannel 9 on Twitter @NewsChannel9