SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) — Eighteen student-athletes signed letters of intent to play for the Syracuse University football team in December, and on February 5, five more players agreed to play for the Orange: Latarie Kinsler, Maximilian Mang, Stefon Thompson, Ja’Vontae Williams, and Mark Petry, as well as Chris Bleich, a transfer from Florida.
The 2020 signing class joins a roster that features 13 returning starters (7 offense, 4 defense, 2 specialists) in 2020, including All-ACC performers Andre Cisco and Andre Szmyt.
More from NewsChannel 9:
- After challenging first season in Buffalo, Tyler Kroft comes up with huge performance vs. Rams
- Bills WR Cole Beasley on Josh Allen: “You’re gonna run through a wall for him”
- Weather forecast: Another mild night ahead of work week chills
- Josh and Thad break down the Bills wild, comeback win over the Rams
- Tyler Kroft comes up clutch in Bills win over Rams