BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Josh Allen may be a big deal when it comes to the Buffalo Bills, but now he’s getting smaller; a lot smaller.
But going small is doing big things for Buffalo. Fisher-Price is teaming up with the Bills and Wegmans to support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
This set of Little People toys goes on sale Friday at Wegmans locations.
It features Josh Allen, Sean McDermott, and two Bills Mafia fans — one with a winghead hat.
All of the proceeds from the sale will be donated to help support Oishei Children’s Hospital.
- 6PM Web Show – Sunday, October 24
- Halloween takes over 32nd annual Al Sigl Walkabout fundraiser in Rochester
- NY state police seizures of marijuana plants fall sharply
- October is Cybersecurity Awareness Month, here are 5 tips to stay safe online
- Deadly bacterial infection linked to room spray sold at Walmart