ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Now it gets really hard. The Bills begin the toughest part of their schedule Sunday, heading to Philadelphia to face the Eagles.
The Eagles have the best record in the league (9-1) and are coming off a Super Bowl-avenging win against the Chiefs in Kansas City.
Gametime is 4:25 p.m. and once again you can watch it on News 8 WROC. For the second week in a row, CBS has its lead broadcast team of Jim Nantz, Tony Romo and Tracy Wolfson calling the action.
Coverage starts at 11:30 a.m. with Buffalo Kickoff LIVE. The NFL Today is at noon. Then the Steelers visit the Joe Burrow-less Bengals for the 1 p.m. CBS game.
It doesn’t get any easier as the Bills (6-5) head to Kansas City to face the Chiefs for another 4:25 p.m. game on December 10 (again on WROC).
Fortunately, the two games are separated by a bye week.
The Bills schedule for the remainder of the season looks like this:
- Sunday, December 17 — 4:25 p.m. home against Dallas (FOX)
- Saturday, December 23 — 8:00 p.m. in LA against the Chargers (Peacock)
- Sunday, December 31 — 1:00 p.m. home against New England (CBS)
- January 6 or 7 — TBD in Miami against the Dolphins (TBD)
Buffalo Bills news
- Von Miller available to play after assault allegation, Bills GM says
- Coach McDermott provides little comment on the latest accusations against Von Miller
- Bills nominate Dion Dawkins for Walter Payton Man of the Year award ‘once again’
- Bills vs Chiefs: How and when to watch
- While out on IR, Bills’ Dawson Knox gets engaged