Regular seasons around the autumn calendar are coming to a close and the best high school athletes continue to shine. Here’s this week’s Section V Best:
5) Clyde-Savannah’s Camden Chance: 16 tackles, a sack, a forced fumble, a 91-yard pick six, and a 62 yard touchdown catch in win over CG Finney.
4) LeRoy’s Bryn Luckey: Racked up a hat trick on Saturday in a 4-1 win over Warsaw. Luckey has scored 20 goals this season, and is only a freshman.
3) Hilton’s Max Chamberlain: 45 carries for 411 yards and 6 touchdowns in a 48-30 win over Penfield.
2) Brighton’s Shea McDonald: Threw for 127 yards and 2 touchdowns, ran for a touchdown, also picked off a pass and returned it 60 yards for a touchdown in a Barons win over Canandaigua.
1) Naples boys soccer: Finished the regular season undefeated after a 4-0 win over Marcus Whitman on Wednesday. The Big Green allowed only two goals during the entire regular season.