ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Catch up on the last week in local news, in just a few minutes!
Rochester Rundown, a digital exclusive brought to you by News 8 WROC, recaps the past week’s top stories with everything you need to know, or might have missed.
This week’s episode features:
- Local gynecologist accused of using own sperm to inseminate female patient
- Hilton principal accused of sexual abuse resigns
- Wife charged in fatal motorcycle crash that killed husband, and another woman
- Federal judge temporarily blocks New York’s vaccine mandate for health care workers
- Gov. Hochul announces mask requirement for child care facilities
- Buffalo Bills, Sabres announce vaccine requirement for fans 12 and up to attend
- Fairport grad makes history as first Black woman to pilot a spacecraft