BROCKPORT, N.Y. (WROC) — Pittsford Sutherland beat Brockport Monday in boys soccer.
But the score was secondary as the Brockport school community is mourning the loss of Ethan Miller, who passed away last week at the age of 19.
Miller was a life-long soccer player who had battled lymphoma during his freshman year at SUNY Brockport.
Primetime 585 spoke with coaches and players from both teams as they remembered and honored Ethan.
More Primetime 585
- Primetime 585 Spotlight Team: Hilton girls basketball
- Primetime 585: Rush-Henrietta vs Honeoye Falls-Lima girls basketball
- Primetime 585: Monday bowling round-up
- Primetime 585: East vs WOI boys, Northstar vs Chesterson girls basketball
- Primetime 585: East Rochester vs Greece Athena-Odyssey girls basketball