Cooking causes fire at Rochester apartment building

Top Stories

Rochester, N.Y. (WROC) — The Rochester Fire Department responded to a fire on Beach Street.

Fire and heavy smoke were seen coming from an apartment building. Firefighters say a person living in one of the units was cooking and left the food unattended.

The apartment was heavily damaged.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Covid-19 County by County tracker

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss