ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The NYS 2021 budget is prohibiting gender-price based discrimination for similar or like kind goods and services.
The legislation would require certain service providers to provide price lists for standard services upon request and notice that gender-base price discrimination is not allowed under state law.
Businesses who violate the law would be subject to civil penalties.
- Sports School: Former Rhinos head coach Pat Ercoli explains offsides
- Black Lives Matter protests end with memorial for victims
- Weather forecast: A little something for everyone…
- Best friends who asked people to ‘relax and have a beer,’ get a call from Brad Paisley
- BLM protests remain peaceful in Rochester