ICYMI: Social on 8’s top stories for Wednesday:
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg posted this video Wednesday announcing that the social media platform now offers blind people audio descriptions of images.
- Domino’s introduced a “zero click” ordering app. When you open the app, it automatically orders your pizza.
- Like Amazon, EBay will soon have its own brand of shipping boxes.
- NASA’s Mars exploration rover, “Opportunity,” caught a unique weather picture of a Martian dust devil.
- Tinysticky is a super sticky, double sided sticky pad that promises not to leave a residue. It is now raising money on IndieGoGo.
- Coca Cola has remastered and color-corrected its famous 1971 commercial, “Hilltop” for 4K TV. They also have posted a 480p version on Youtube.