ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — A Rochester native competed on the March 17 of JEOPARDY!
In his appearance, Brady said that he is active in the movement known as Conscious Capitalism, where he started a local chapter in Rochester and interviewed local business leaders on a podcast.
Although Brady ended up taking third place with -2,000 and wasn’t able to compete in Final Jeopardy, but still took home $1,000.
The last Rochester contestant to compete was Mihir Nene back in March 2022, where he won just under $25,000.
More on JEOPARDY!
America’s Favorite Quiz Show™, is in its 38th season in syndication. With a weekly audience over 20 million viewers,* JEOPARDY! is the top-rated quiz show on television. The show has won a total of 42 Emmy® Awards, holds the Guinness World Records® title for the most Emmy® Awards won by a TV game show, and received a Peabody Award for “celebrating and rewarding knowledge.”
JEOPARDY! is produced by Sony Pictures Television, a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company; it is distributed domestically by CBS Media Ventures and internationally by Paramount Global Distribution Group, both units of Paramount.
- Weather forecast: Starting the new week off with a rain/snow mix
- Take a peek at Greater Rochester Peep Show’s candy displays
- RPD: 2 teens in custody after allegedly assaulting 2 other teens
- ‘Clearly a hoax’: Police provide Hilton bomb threat investigation update
- Matzah Bakery at JCC celebrates 40 years with free baking demonstrations
Check back with News 8 WROC as we will continue to update this developing story.