DAPHNE, Ala. (WKRG) — The festival poster art for the 32nd Annual Jubilee Festival of Arts features the work of Ricky Trione. The local artist is well known along the Eastern Shore for his sea life scenes and the inspirational story of how he overcame his disability of being blind to learn how to paint and teach others.
See news release below issued by The Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce.
To learn more about the Jubilee Festival of Arts, visit www.thejubileefestival.com.
- Venomous spiders temporarily shut down Michigan library
- McDonald’s debuts new menu item — three times over
- New York state releases new guidance for wedding receptions, catered events, and more
- A Rochester perspective on the Texas disaster and how New York can learn from a failed electric grid
- Memorial plans announced for fallen National Guard members