TAMPA (WFLA) — A 19-year-old Marine broke into a Safety Harbor home Tuesday morning and began cooking and eating food, telling the homeowner to ‘go back to sleep,’ the arrest report states.
Police say Gavin Crim broke into a house on Huntington Boulevard around 4:15 a.m. and began cooking food inside the home. When confronted by the homeowner, Crim reportedly told them to ‘go back to sleep.’
When the homeowner threatened to call police, the report says Crim ran out of the house. He was soon found by police hiding in a thick wooded and swampy area behind the property.
The arrest report indicates Crim was under the influence of alcohol.
- Sunrise Smart Start: Thursday, April 9
- Fairport Canal Days canceled due to COVID-19
- News 8 Celebrates: Happy anniversary to Karen and Bob!
- Joe bean still open after break in
- Easter chocolate available at Hedonist