ICYMI: Social on 8’s top stories for Friday:
- Netflix prices are going up to $9.99 for all customers in May.
- Toyota has released an old-school wooden roadster concept car, the Setsuna.
- AirBNB has listed Julia Child’s vacation home in the French countryside, complete with its original kitchen.
- A Swedish tourism campaign is inviting people to call a random Swede to celebrate the country’s 250 year anniversary of abolishing censorship.
- A team of software developers recreated a Rembrandt painting using a computer.
- Sam, the stuffed dog was sent up into outer space with a GoPro by a British elementary school for a science project. The school is now trying to find him by using #FindSam on Twitter.