Hamlin, N.Y. (WROC) - The case against the suspect in the Hamlin double homicide, Mason Earle, was waived to a grand jury this morning.
In early September the two victims, Alexander Burrow and Bruce Kane, were found in a burned car behind a warehouse on King Street in Hamlin. Deputies said both victims had been shot and the car had burned before it was reported.
Earle was later arrested in connection to the murders and was officially charged with two counts of second-degree murder.
According to the Monroe County Sheriff's Office, Earle pled not guilty on both accounts and confessed he intentionally shot Burrow and Kane to their deaths.
Earle does not have a previous criminal record but if found guilty, he could face 25 years to life in prison.
WASHINGTON (AP) - President Donald Trump said Wednesday night he is…
Rain changes over to a few hours of wet snow by Thursday morning.