St. Paul Fire Department saves puppy from vent

Local News

courtesy St. Paul fire department

Rochester, N.Y. (WROC) – Firefighters with the St. Paul Boulevard Fire Department made a special rescue today.

They were called to a home on St. Paul Boulevard for a report of a puppy trapped in a heating vent. Officials say the puppy fell from the second floor to the basement.

The dog was rescued and is doing fine. On social media, the firefighters said they don’t just rescue cats from trees.

Monroe County Ambulance nad Irondequote Police assisted with the rescue.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Covid-19 County by County tracker

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss