ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Two Monroe County DMV locations will be open Thursday, albeit for only some services. DMVs were slated to open during phase three, but originally few details were given.
Starting Thursday, all services available must be appointment only, starting Tuesday. No walk-ins will be accepted, and all people entering must wear a mask and are subject to a temperature screening.
The branches open are the Irondequoit, Rochester, and Henrietta branches. According to Monroe County Clerk Jamie Romeo, the Greece will still be closed, saying its closure is “pursuant to executive orders around malls.”
- Applying for CDL Permit
- Exchange Out of State License for NYS License
- First time applications to upgrade to REAL ID or Enhanced licenses or Non-Driver ID
- First time applications for Non-Driver ID
- License Amendments (not address change)
- Registration Amendments (not address change)
- Insurance Lapse Corrections