In case you missed Social on 8 on Wednesday, these are the trending stories:
- Today is “Back to the Future Day,” the day that Marty McFly and Doc Brown traveled to in Back to the Future: Part II.
- Christopher Lloyd, the actor who plays Doc Brown, created an inspirational message about the future to promote the release of the trilogy on DVD and Bluray.
- MasterCard is working on an app that can use a person’s selfie for payment verification.
- LEGO is warning of a shortage for the upcoming holiday season.
- An Australian company created a quick-fix to broken flip flops called “Pugsley”. Their Kickstarter campaign, here.
- A Kickstarter campaign was created to fund an annoying stuffed bear that sings, “Happy Birthday” non-stop until the battery dies… or until the person smashes it.