On Saturday, October 1, several streets will be closed from 6:30 a.m. until approximately 10 a.m. for the George Eastman Museum Photo Finish 5K.
The run will begin at 8 a.m. at the George Eastman Museum on University Avenue. To minimize inconvenience, roads will reopen as the last participant passes.
The annual run will cause the following streets to be temporarily closed:
- East Avenue Westbound Lane (from Prince Street to Oliver Street)
- University Avenue (from Culver Road to Prince Street)
- Goodman Street (from East Avenue to East Main Street)
- East Main Street south side curb lane (from Circle Street to Prince Street)
- Prince Street (from East Main Street to East Avenue)
For more information about the George Eastman Museum Photo Finish 5K, visit www.eastman.org/5K. The Race day hotline is (585) 271-3361, ext. 247.
RTS Riders: For more information, detour routes and Downtown boarding locations, please call customer service at (585) 288-1700 or visit www.MYRTS.com.