Several streets in Downtown Rochester will be closed for the J.P. Morgan Corporate Challenge running event on Tuesday, July 11.
At 5 p.m. Tuesday, the following streets will be closed:
– Morrie Silver from Oak to State Street
At approximately 6:15 p.m., these streets will be closed:
– State Street from Brown Street to Andrews Street
– The Inner loop east and westbound
– Scio Street from Lyndhurst Street to Main Street
– University street West Bound from Main street to Chestnut Street
– Delevan from North Street to Scio Street
– Plymouth Street North Bound from Main street to Brown Street
Return shuttles to parking locations will run from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. that night.
Streets are expected to reopen around 9 p.m. or after the last competitor completes the race.
For more information, visit www.jpmorganchasecc.com/city/rochester/event-details.