We are getting our first look at the music lineup for the 2019 Lilac Festival.
The lineup features Julian Marley, the son of Bob Marley, former Stray Cat Lee Rocker, and saxophonist Maceo Parker.
The festival will wrap up with a packed Sunday lineup featuring five bands in one day — including East Rochester native Alyssa Trahan, Phish tribute band the Lizards and Dave Matthews tribute band Big Eyed Phish.
- Yonder Mountain String Band – May 10
- The New Mastersounds – May 11
- Big Something – May 12
- BB KING BLUES BAND featuring MICHAEL LEE of NBC’s The VOICE– May 13
- Julian Marley – May 14
- Lee Rocker of The Stray Cats– May 15
- Maceo Parker – May 16
- Classic Albums Live I Led Zeppelin II – May 17
- Zac Brown Tribute Band – May 18
- The Lizards – Phish Tribute Band – May 19
- Big Eyed Phish – The Dave Matthews Tribute Band – May 19
- Willie Nile – May 11
- Kat Wright – May 12
- Danielle Ponder and the Tomorrow People – May 13
- Eli “Paperboy” Reed – May 15
- Cory Wong from Vulfpeck – May 16
- Alyssa Trahan – May 19
- The Blind Owl Band – May 19
The free 10-day event runs from May 10 through May 19.
For more lineup details, you can click here.