House determined uninhabitable after morning fire in LeRoy

Local News

Fire crews knocked down a blaze that broke out in Le Roy on Wednesday morning.

Two people woke to find a cloud of smoke in their bedroom at a home on Bernd Road.

One was able to make it out alone, while the other occupant had to be assisted by the LeRoy Fire Department. 

The woman assisted was taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. 

The fire is under investigation. 

The house is not currently habitable.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Donate Now to the Food For Families Food Drive

Trending Stories

Rochester Rundown
What's Good with Dan Gross
Songs From Studio B
Download Our App

Don't Miss