A Holley man who was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence of drugs in May has been indicted on multiple charges.
Deputies say 40-year-old Jason Thompson overdosed and needed to be given Narcan twice by first responders after he was involved in a multi-car crash on Lake Road in Sweden.
Thompson was indicted on the following charges:
- Assault in the second degree
- Vehicular assault in the second degree – operating motor vehicle impaired-cause injury
- DWI with BAC .08 or more,
- Two counts of driving while ability impaired by drugs
- Driving while ability impaired by the combined influence of drugs or of alcohol and drug/drugs
- Criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree
- Leaving scene of a property damage incident without reporting
- Refusal to take breath teast