WEBSTER, N.Y. (WROC-TV) - Penfield and West Webster Fire Departments responded to a fire in an apartment building on Friday afternoon.
Crews say it started on a stove in one of the apartments at Webster Manor Apartment complex and spread from there.
There were reportedly 12 people inside that building at the time, that had to excavate.
One firefighter was sent to the hospital with a back injury. No one else was hurt.
The Red Cross was on scene to assist.
The extent of the damage is unknown at this time.
A man known as "The most interesting in the world" was in the area…
Dozens of people came out Saturday afternoon to Skate Luvers Roller…
On Friday, we learned Rochester City School District Superintendent…