Prude Death Investigation

Buffalo police: High school student taken to hospital after eating marijuana gummy

Local News
buffalo school_1559754362955.jpg.jpg

Buffalo police say a high school student at P.S. 197 (Math, Science & Technology Preparatory School) was taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital after ingesting a marijuana gummy.

According to police, she ate the gummy while at school.

The girl’s age is not yet known, and it’s not clear what condition she is in.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Covid-19 County by County tracker

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss