2 hospitalized, including firefighter after garage fire in Victor

Local News

VICTOR, N.Y. (WROC) — A fire broke out in Victor on Wednesday sending two people to the hospital.

Officials say the fire started in the garage. Two people were hospitalized for smoke inhalation — one resident of the home and a firefighter.

The other five people in the house made it out safely, however the house was deemed unlivable.

The Red Cross is assisting the family with housing.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Remarkable Women

Trending Stories

Covid-19 County by County tracker
Download Our App

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss