BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The average price of gas is up again, but only by a cent.
- U.S. average: $3.19/gallon ($2.18 in 2020)
- NYS average: $3.21/gallon ($2.26 in 2020)
Here are the average prices across upstate New York:
- Batavia – $3.21 (up two cents since last week)
- Buffalo – $3.15 (no change since last week)
- Ithaca – $3.20 (no change since last week)
- Rochester – $3.20 (up one cent since last week)
- Rome – $3.26 (up one cent since last week)
- Syracuse – $3.19 (up one cent since last week)
- Watertown – $3.23 (up one cent since last week)
“As crude prices remain high, though back below $70/bbl, AAA expects the national average to remain above $3 per gallon throughout the summer,” AAA says.
- Monroe County police chiefs hold press conference on Less is More Law
- 8-year-old student to ask school district for mask mandate after being bullied for wearing one
- How do New York parents feel about the 2021-2022 school year?
- Authorities ‘checking’ on Brian Laundrie tip after man shown on trail camera in Florida
- Long Island man arrested 2 months after skeletal remains found in woods