wxbanner

Herbert Street house fire leaves three injured

News

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Three people were injured in a house fire on Herbert Street Thursday morning.

Firefighters arrived at the scene around 8:30 a.m. There were two people inside the home.

One suffered burns and was taken to Strong Memorial Hospital. The other person was treated on the scene for minor injuries.

A firefighter suffered a shoulder injury and was taken to Highland Hospital for treatment.

The house has extensive damage. The cause of the fire is believed to be an over-loaded extension cord.

Red Cross was called to help out.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Dont Miss

More Don't Miss