FARMERSVILLE, N.Y. (WIVB) — New York State police say four children were injured during a collision involving an Amish buggy in Cattaraugus County.
On Monday afternoon, police say the buggy was headed south on County Route 80 in Farmersville when it failed to stop at the intersection of Rogers Road. An eastbound pickup truck then struck the buggy.
The four children, whose ages are 6, 8, 10 and 13, were taken to Oishei Children’s Hospital. One arrived via Mercy Flight while the others were taken by ambulance.
Two of the children are in critical condition, as of Tuesday morning.
- Mason Blankenberg leads the way with 22 points to help Wayne win their season opener 71-38
- Wyoming County declares state of emergency in fight against rising COVID-19 cases
- Teen charged in Michigan high school shooting that killed 4
- CDC ramps up surveillance at 4 US airports
- Weather forecast: A windy and warm Thursday before colder air takes over