ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — About ten days ago, John Kucko showed you the slow emergence of the winter aconite on the grounds of the George Eastman Museum.
It was mostly snow covered at the time. But for the last 24 hours the aconite have been spectacular, especially with the sun out. Take a look!
- Free “Summer Meals” program offered for Rochester youth
- MSCO investigating report of suspicious activity at L3Harris on Jefferson Road
- Weather forecast: Cooler weather is back, now can we finally get some rain?
- ‘Stroll for Strong Kids 5K’ honors and remembers young lives, recognizes staff
- NYS Thruway asking for comments on proposed toll price hike