CANTON, N.Y. (WWTI) — New York State Police are asking for public assistance following stolen property reports.
NYSP announced on September 28, the investigation of approximately 300 stolen Canadian goose decoys. According to the police, the decoys were stolen from the Grasse River, in the town of Canton.
State Police believe that the property items were stolen between 5:30 p.m. on September 21, 2020 and 6 a.m. on September 22, 2020.
New York State Police is asking the public to submit any information to Investigator Christopher Nye or Trooper Justin Dowdle.
- Judge slams DeVos for rejecting 94% of loan relief claims
- Weather forecast: Steadier rain tapers and temperatures fall by this evening
- Bills trying to stay level-headed after losing two straight
- Door security camera captures mountain lion roaming California neighborhood
- California officer’s bodycam video shows harrowing rescue of woman from burning car