SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) – Elijah Hughes and Marek Dolezaj each scored 20 points and Syracuse erased an 11-point halftime deficit to defeat Georgia Tech 79-72.
Dolezaj scored 16 of his points in the second half, and the Orange outscored the Yellow Jackets 52-34 in the final 20 minutes.
Joe Girard chipped in with 15 points, 12 in the second half, and Buddy Boeheim added 13 for the Orange, who snapped a three-game skid.
Moses Wright scored a career-high 33 points on 14-of-17 shooting and had 10 rebounds for Georgia Tech.
Michael Devoe added 11 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Live updates: George Floyd protests grow in cities across the U.S.
- Veterans Outreach Center due to reopen next week
- 218 COVID-19 deaths in Monroe County, 2,808 confirmed cases, 187 hospitalized
- Unstrung Studios: Rochester artist shares her story with anatomical drawings burned on wood
- Georgia teen pens 300 letters urging elected officials to protect prisoners from coronavirus