CLEMSON, S.C. (AP) – Rex Pflueger had 18 points, and John Mooney had 16 points and 11 rebounds as Notre Dame won its fourth straight with a 61-57 victory over Clemson on Sunday night.
The Fighting Irish rallied from seven points down in the second half to send Clemson to its third straight defeat.
With the game tied at 50, T.J. Gibbs put Notre Dame ahead for good with floater in the lane with 3:44 to go.
Pflueger increased the lead with a 3-pointer with 1:07 to play.
Alex Hemenway and Tevin Mack led Clemson with 16 points each.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bills on film: Lots to like in Miami
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Restaurants finding ways to keep critical outdoor diners warm as cold moves in
- Bitcoin mining company headquartered in Rochester looking to invest $100 million
- Weather forecast: So this is Fall?