BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – Landers Nolley II scored 29 points to lead Virginia Tech to a 72-58 victory over North Carolina State University on Saturday.
Nolley hit 8 of 19 from the floor for the Hokies (12-4, 3-2 Atlantic Coast Conference), who won their second straight game after a 26-point loss to rival Virginia on Jan. 4.
Nolley drilled four 3-pointers and hit 9 of 10 from the free-throw line en route to his second-largest scoring game this season.
Tyrece Radford added a career-high 18 points for the Hokies. DJ Funderburk led the Wolfpack (11-5, 2-3) with 18 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Weather forecast: Another scorcher on the way today
- New York state steps in to stop Roseland Water Park from reopening Friday
- Newsfeed Now: Recovery search for Naya Rivera; Grammar queen
- 8 COVID-19 deaths in New York Thursday, 1.06% of 73,558 tests came back positive
- Gov. Polis to Colorado: ‘Wear a damn mask’