RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — NC State’s men’s basketball team will be without one of its key contributors from last season’s roster.
DJ Funderburk, a redshirt junior, was suspended indefinitely for “violation of team policy” according to the university’s athletic office.
No specifics were made available into why exactly Funderburk was suspended.
Funderburk played in 36 games last season, starting one. He averaged 8.8 points per game, 4.2 rebounds per game and was a steady contributor from the field (55 percent) and the free throw line (78.5 percent).
- Power outages reported in Gates, Parma, and Ogden Saturday
- “Lights On For Life” Honors Victims Lost to Drunk and Impaired Driving
- Cuomo orders Flags to Half-Staff on the anniversary of Pearl Harbor
- Over $300 thousand dollars in drugs seized from Fairport home
- Rochester celebrates the holidays with the lighting of the Liberty Pole