BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- PHOTOS: Flying squirrel trafficking ring busted by Florida wildlife officials
- Stream and scream! Here are the horror movies you can watch right now
- Trump, Biden donuts available at Donuts Delite
- New York National Guard members assisting with travel advisory screenings at upstate airports
- Second stimulus checks: Major hurdles remain as election aid deadline nears