BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) – P.J. Horne scored a career-high 18 points to lift Virginia Tech to a 67-57 victory over Pittsburgh.
Horne hit 6 of 9 from the floor, including a career-high four 3-pointers for the Hokies, who snapped a five-game losing streak.
Au’Diese Toney and Justin Champignie scored 12 points each to lead the Panthers, who lost for the fifth time in the past seven games.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- 2020 Four star recruit Frank Anselem chooses Syracuse
- Weather forecast: A muggy night ahead of summer warmth
- The salon divide: To open or not to reopen in phase two
- Albany PD officers now in question over arrest in viral video
- Mugshots released of all 4 ex-officers charged in George Floyd’s death