BOSTON (AP) – Moses Wright scored 18 points and grabbed 10 rebounds to lead Georgia Tech to a 71-52 victory over Boston College on Saturday night.
James Banks III and Jordan Usher each added 13 points for Georgia Tech, which had lost three of its last five games.
CJ Felder led the Eagles with 13 points. BC shot just 30% (17 of 57).
Steffon Mitchell scored 10 with 11 boards.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Sunrise Smart Start: Monday, March 30
- Virtual reality is new reality for real estate
- Telephone hours extended for Department of Labor
- Weather forecast: Showers and cooler breezes today
- MCSO search for missing 74-year-old man