BOSTON (AP) – Al-Amir Dawes scored a career-high 22 points and hot-shooting Clemson coasted to an 82-64 victory over Boston College Saturday for its ninth consecutive win over the Eagles.
The Tigers haven’t lost to BC since March 5, 2013. BC was led by Jay Heath’s 16 points.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without permission.)
- Weather forecast: Moisture holds on for a muggy night
- Adam Interviews Hélène Biandudi Hofer
- VIDEO: Man injured after shoved by police during protest in Buffalo
- Monroe County Legislature overrides Bello’s veto of new Board of Elections jobs
- Not taking any chances: County, city residents preparing for large downtown demonstration