BOSTON (AP) – Derryck Thornton had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists, Jay Heath scored 16 points, and Boston College held off a second-half surge from North Carolina State in a 71-68 win.
Nik Popovic added 14 points and eight rebounds and Jairus Hamilton scored 11 for Boston College, which has won four of its last seven.
The Eagles have not won back-to-back games since a season-high four-game win streak Dec. 7 to 21.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Weather forecast: Beautiful 4th forecast, but the heat wave begins on the 5th…
- What’s legal, what’s not: News 8 takes the fireworks “white tent tour”
- RPD to monitor beaches for Fourth of July Weekend, plans in place to keep things safe
- Former Hoosick Falls man facing federal child pornography charges
- Two troopers released from hospital, one recovering after crash during procession for fallen Oklahoma police officer