BOSTON (AP) – Derryck Thornton had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists, Jay Heath scored 16 points, and Boston College held off a second-half surge from North Carolina State in a 71-68 win.
Nik Popovic added 14 points and eight rebounds and Jairus Hamilton scored 11 for Boston College, which has won four of its last seven.
The Eagles have not won back-to-back games since a season-high four-game win streak Dec. 7 to 21.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Bills activate Jon Feliciano from Injured Reserve
- Sisters stabbed Chicago store worker 27 times after being told to wear masks, prosecutors say
- Final stretch: Presidential campaigns hit the trail hard in southern states with one week left until Election Day
- Texas overtakes California with most coronavirus infections
- Watch Live: The NY 23rd Congressional District Debate Live at 7 PM