BOSTON (AP) – Derryck Thornton had 22 points, five rebounds and five assists, Jay Heath scored 16 points, and Boston College held off a second-half surge from North Carolina State in a 71-68 win.
Nik Popovic added 14 points and eight rebounds and Jairus Hamilton scored 11 for Boston College, which has won four of its last seven.
The Eagles have not won back-to-back games since a season-high four-game win streak Dec. 7 to 21.
(Copyright 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Teen facing murder charge connected to newborn found in cooler
- Big Cat Rescue, founder responds to ‘Tiger King’ Netflix docuseries on Joe Exotic
- USNS Comfort sets sail for New York with send-off from President Trump
- NY surpasses 50K COVID-19 cases, 700 deaths, presidential primary pushed back to June
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that state’s death toll from COVID-19 is now 728 people