RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – N.C. State guard Blake Harris is no longer on the N.C. State basketball team, the school’s athletic department announced Thursday.
The junior departed the Wolfpack program for personal reasons, the school said.
Harris, a Chapel Hill native, transferred to N.C. State as a sophomore after playing his freshman year at Missouri.
He averaged 3.1 points and 1.5 assists per game last season.
Future plans for Harris were not immediately available.
- Big 10 cancels fall football season, other conferences could follow
- Bills OL Quinton Spain’s 2020 goals: Allow no sacks and improve in the run game
- ‘Small cluster’ of COVID-19 cases at Tim Hortons in Canandaigua, store temporarily closed
- Frederick Douglass International: Monroe County legislature votes tonight on airport name change
- Porch PETicure to help our four-legged friends at Verona Street Animal Society