Editor’s note: You may notice this page taking a while to load; that’s normal and a result of hundreds of embedded pages in this article. To find your district quickly, press Ctrl+F and begin typing in your district’s name.
ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo says he will make a decision on New York schools reopening this week.
This after districts across the state submitted their individual reopening plans to the New York State Department of Education on Friday.
On this page we’ve compile published reopening plans for local districts in the Rochester and Finger Lakes nine-county region, including: Monroe, Ontario, Wayne, Livingston, Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming,, Yates, and Seneca Counties.
FCSD resource links:
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL WELL-BEING
- TEACHING & LEARNING: HYBRID INSTRUCTION
- TEACHING & LEARNING: SPECIAL EDUCATION
- TEACHING & LEARNING: VIRTUAL INSTRUCTION BY FAMILY CHOICE
GCSD resource links:
- Hybrid Grouping Change Request
- Remote Learning Registration Form
- Reopening Plan
- Staff Resources*Travel Advisory & Quarantine Protocols
- Technology Support for Families
- Summer Learning
- Community Resources/Supports Site
RHCSD resource links:
WICSD resource links:
|Family Survey Data|
|Request for Fully Remote Instruction|
|Technical Support/FAQ for Students/Families|
|Thoughtexchange reopen summary|
|Trauma, Illness and Grief (TIG) in Schools|
The complete Gananda Central School District Reopening Plan for the Fall of 2020 will be posted below by August 7, 2020, but the district is monitoring four educational models at this time.