ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — A season sign of spring and summer: The Food Truck Rodeo returns to the Rochester Public Market next week.
Mobile cuisine, local drinks, live music, and more are back at the Market for the launch of the season series on Wednesday, April 27 from 5 p.m. to 9 pm.
Like in the past, the Food Truck Rodeo happens on the last Wednesday of every month at the Public Market.
The Brothers Blue will be the band for this year’s first Food Truck Rodeo.
The Brothers Blue performed on a March episode of News 8’s Songs From Studio B Series. They soothed our souls, and harkened back to an old Appalachia, when the great blue herons soared over the craggy rocks and waterways. They led with a cooking traditional, before two immaculate originals, then an Irish waltz. Benny Blue, Matty Blue, and Charlie Blue each took turns singing in their string band trio format. You can see the full video of this performance below.
The 2022 Food Truck Rodeo music lineup is as follows:
- April 27: The Brothers Blue (Bluegrass, Folk from Buffalo, NY);
- May 25: iGNiTE Reggae Band (authentic Reggae from Rochester, NY);
- June 29: The Earthtones (Classic Rock covers from Rochester, NY);
- July 27: Miller and Other Sinners (Soul, Blues, Gospel from Buffalo, NY);
- Aug. 31: The Uptown Groove (Jazz, Motown, Funk, R&B from Rochester, NY);
- Sept. 28: MoChester (Pop, Rock from Rochester, NY).
Folding chairs are recommended as seating is limited on market grounds.