The Sutherland senior didn't make a single birdie but managed to win by two strokes over Mendon 7th-grader Will Thomson.
Finishing in the top 9 at the Supersectional Tournament means a birth in the state tournament which takes place at Cornell from May 31 through June 2.
State Qualifiers from Section V:
01) 146 - Jack Gianniny - Pittsford Sutherland
02) 148 - Will Thomson - Pittsford Mendon
03) 150 - Connor Raeman - McQuaid
04) 152 - Peyton Steigerwald - McQuaid
05) 153 - Evan Gaesser - Kendall
06) 153 - Alec Miller - Pittsford Sutherland
07) 155 - Christian Chapman - Victor
08) 157 - Gunner Doyle - Pittsford Mendon
09) 157 - Anthony Monteleone - Warsaw
10) 157 - Scott Chambers - Pittsford Sutherland
Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.