Today, a Cool Sweep was declared in Rochester for the third day in a row. Local spray parks, city pools and fire hydrants were open all day to help people beat the heat. Cool sweeps go into effect when temperatures hover around 85 degrees or more.
Spray Parks (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.):
- Carter Street Community Center, 500 Carter St.
- Edgerton Community Center, 41 Backus St.
- Humboldt Community Center, 1045 Atlantic Ave.
- David F. Gantt Community Center, 700 North St.
- Thomas P. Ryan Community Center, 530 Webster Ave.
Spray Features (not full spray parks) (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
- Fourth and Peck Playground, corner of Fourth and Peck Streets
- MLK Park at Manhattan Square, 25 Manhattan Square Dr.
- Troup Street Park, Troup and Van Auker Streets.
The Say Their Names Legacy Tour drove to the Ely Fagan American…
Plenty of people were out in Pittsford on Saturday for their annual…
With the Memorial Day weekend upon us - a time to celebrate our…