Rochester Fire Department responds to Normandy Avenue for kitchen fire

ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC-TV) - The Rochester Fire Department responded to a fire on Normandy Avenue on Tuesday. 

Firefighters say it started in the kitchen after a grease flair-up on the stove. 

Crews say the occupants of the house were away from the area at the time the fire started. 

Firefighters say a man suffered a minor burn to his foot, but that no other injuries were reported. 

The Red Cross is assessing the amount of damage. 


More Stories

Don't Miss

  • Adam Interviews
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Extraordinary People
  • Plugged-In Parent
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Ask The Experts
    Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  • Games and Puzzles

Trending Stories

Latest News

Video Center