Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Perez Could Get $8.8 Million Parachute
By RACHEL BARNHART | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kodak CEO Antonio Perez could get more than $8.8 million as he exits the company.
Kodak announced Perez would step down within a year. According to documents filed in bankruptcy court, Perez is in line for the following:
- A salary of $1.155 million
- A bonus of up to 155 percent of his salary, or $1.79 million
- $1 million per year for two years to work as a consultant
- $2 million if the company meets certain benchmarks by the end of 2014
- Stock options worth $1.9 million
Click on the link above to read the employment agreement given to Perez.
St. John Fisher College prepares for Buffalo Bills training camp
Hickey Freeman to make blazers and uniforms for Team USA at Rio Olympics
Health Department: Zika not a threat in Monroe County
Boys and Girls Club members inspired by Hillary Clinton's nomination
Pittsford businesses looking forward to Buffalo Bills Boost