Copyright 2015 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Perez Could Get $8.8 Million Parachute
By RACHEL BARNHART | firstname.lastname@example.org
Kodak CEO Antonio Perez could get more than $8.8 million as he exits the company.
Kodak announced Perez would step down within a year. According to documents filed in bankruptcy court, Perez is in line for the following:
- A salary of $1.155 million
- A bonus of up to 155 percent of his salary, or $1.79 million
- $1 million per year for two years to work as a consultant
- $2 million if the company meets certain benchmarks by the end of 2014
- Stock options worth $1.9 million
Click on the link above to read the employment agreement given to Perez.
Connect with Rochester First
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Local Community events updated daily
Inside the Buffalo Blitz
Watch Sundays @ 10:30am.
Check out the latest contests!
Puzzles & Games
Check out some fun games
Get healthy today with help from some pros.