Copyright 2016 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Perez Could Get $8.8 Million Parachute
By RACHEL BARNHART | email@example.com
Kodak CEO Antonio Perez could get more than $8.8 million as he exits the company.
Kodak announced Perez would step down within a year. According to documents filed in bankruptcy court, Perez is in line for the following:
- A salary of $1.155 million
- A bonus of up to 155 percent of his salary, or $1.79 million
- $1 million per year for two years to work as a consultant
- $2 million if the company meets certain benchmarks by the end of 2014
- Stock options worth $1.9 million
Click on the link above to read the employment agreement given to Perez.